Friday, January 11, 2013

12/26/12 - Hebrews 11 - 13

S - Hebrews 12:1 - Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,  2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . run your race, with endurance.  Stick to it.  I know that you have had some setbacks and have gotten a little discouraged from time to time.  But, just remember, I am with you always.  So when you get frustrated, just look to me and ask for a little strength and help.  I will always be there for you.

A - I must continue on continuing on.  I must be diligent about my life and live in such a way that I am honoring God in all that I do.

P - Heavenly Father, thank you for sticking in there with me.  Help me to continue on strong.  Give me the strength to continue to live for you, even when I don't feel like it.  Give me the assurance that you are with me, even when I don't feel you by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment