Monday, January 14, 2013

12/27/12 - 2 Timothy

S - 2 Timothy 3:1 - But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty.  2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,  3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,  5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power.  Avoid such people.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . do not be one of these people.  Do not associate with such people. They are trying to bring you down.  They are trying to get you to fall to their level.  Do not fall for it.  Stay right with me at all times.  And when you stumble, ask for forgiveness and carry on.  I will always love you.

A - I must stay on the straight and narrow path.  These are the end times.  People are falling into all of the traps that are listed above and it is very easy to fall into them as well.  I must continue to meet with my Father and talk things out daily.  I must continue to listen to him and follow his commands.

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for the times when I fall to the temptations that bombard me on a daily basis.  Help me stay strong for you.  Help me to continue to meet with you regularly and listen to your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment