Monday, September 10, 2012

09/05/12 - Ezekiel 21 - 22

S - Ezekiel 21: 6  "As for you, son of man, groan; with breaking heart and bitter grief, groan before their eyes.  7 And when they say to you, 'Why do you groan?' you shall say, 'because of the news that it is coming.  Every heart will melt, and all hands will be feeble; every spirit will faint, and all knees will be weak as water.  Behold, it is coming, and it will be fulfilled,'" declares the Lord God.  8 And the word of the Lord came to me:  9 "Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus says the Lord, say:
"A sword, a sword is sharpened and also polished,
10 sharpened for slaughter, polished to flash like lightning"

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . it is coming!  There will be a day when I will return and all those that are with me will be taken up with me in the end.  Groan for those that are lost.  Groan for those that have been deceived by the enemy.  Groan for those you love who will not be taken up with me.  Groan for those who will be destroyed by the sword.  Groan for those who have chosen destruction over life with me forever.  Groan for those who have made their choice to go into everlasting separation from me rather than be joined to me forever.  Go out and do what you can, with my strength, to bring more into the fold so they will not be one of "those."

A - It is my duty and my honor to go out and try to win more people for the Lord so that when that day comes they will not be one of "those."  I must do what every I can to tell people of the joy that can be theirs if they would only believe and have a personal relationship with Christ.  Oh, the life they could know, if they would only believe.  I must tell them!

P - Heavenly Father, thank you for saving me from the slaughter that is coming.  Thank you for giving me eternal life in you.  Help me to do what I can to save as many as possible, that they, too will be a part of you when that day comes.  Give me the strength and the resolve to go out and spread the good news that you can provide life and joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment