Monday, September 17, 2012

09/13/12 - Ezekiel 43 - 45


S -  Ezekiel 43: 1 - The he led me to the gate, the gate facing east.  2 And behold, the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the east.  And the sound of his coming was like the sound of many waters, and the earth shone with his glory.  3 And the vision I saw was just like the vision that I had seen when he came to destroy the city, and just like the vision that I had seen by the Chebar canal.  And I fell on my face.  4 As the glory of the Lord entered the temple by the gate facing east,  5 the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple.

6 While the man was standing beside me, I heard one speaking to me out of the temple,  7 and he said to me, "Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place of the soles of my feet, where I shall dwell in the midst of the people of Israel forever.  And the house of Israel shall no more defile my holy name, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoring and by the dead bodies of their kings at their high places,  8 by setting their threshold by my threshold and their doorposts beside my doorposts, with only a wall between me and them.  They have defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed, so I have consumed them in my anger.  9 Now let them put away their whoring and he dead bodies of their kings far from me, and I will dwell in their midst forever.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . I want to fill your temple.  I want to dwell in your midst forever.  I want you to be my people and I want to be your God.  I want to fill the innermost part of your life.  I want your heart to be the place of my throne and the place of the soles of my feet.  Will you allow me to fill you?  Will you allow your heart to be my throne room?  Would you allow me to by the king of your life?  

A - Would I allow the God of the universe to fill me up?  Would I allow him to rule my life?  Would I allow him to use my heart as his throne room?  Is there any other answer but, "YES!"  I want him to rule my life!  I want him to dwell in my midst forever!  I want to serve him to utmost of my ability!  I want my life to be a shining example of what a person can become when the God of the Universe takes over and rules it from the inside out!

P - Heavenly Father, fill me with your glory!  Fill me so there is no room for any of the old petty sins that used to be a part of my life.  Move your throne room into my heart.  Let that be the place of your throne and the place of the soles of your feet.  Forgive me for allowing little things to crowd you out from time to time.  Forgive me for not allowing you to have full access of my "temple" all of the time.  Please examine my life and remove anything that is not of you or pleasing to you.  I love you and I want to serve you with my whole heart, my whole life, my whole existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment