Thursday, September 13, 2012

09/08/12 - Ezekiel 28 - 30


S - Ezekiel 28: 25  "Thus says the Lord God: When I gather the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and manifest my holiness in them in the sight of the nations, then they shall dwell in their own land that I gave to my servant Jacob.  26 And they shall dwell securely, when I execute judgments upon all their neighbors who have treated them with contempt.  They they will know that I am the Lord their God."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . I will gather my children together again some day soon.  I know that you will be there.  Whom will you bring with you?  There are so many people around you that don't know me.  Will you tell them about me?  Will you share the good news?  I have blessed you so that you can bless others.  So share my joy with them, on the streets, in the stores, at work, where ever you go.

A - I must be about spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ in everything that I do.  I must exhibit the joy of the Lord when I am out and spread that joy to everyone I meet.  I must see that when I am taken and go home to be with my Lord, I take some people with me, as many as I can.

P - Heavenly Father, than you for saving me and freeing me from the slavery of my sin.  Thank you for instilling your joy in me.  Help me to have the burning desire within me to share that joy with everyone that I meet.  Help me to spread your gospel to everyone that I talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment