Tuesday, September 11, 2012

09/06/12 - Ezekiel 23 - 24

S - Ezekiel 24: 12 She has wearied herself with toil; its abundant corrosion does not go out of it.  Into the fire with its corrosion!  13 On account of your unclean lewdness, because I would have cleansed you and you were not cleansed from your uncleanness, you shall no be cleansed anymore till I have satisfied  my fury upon you.  14 I am the Lord.  I have spoken; it shall come to pass; I will do it.  I will not go back; I will not spare; I will not relent; according to your ways and your deeds you will be judged, declares the Lord God."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . I am the Lord God and I will judge.  I will cleanse you if you desire to be cleansed of your sins.  I will wash away those things that are not pleasing to me.  However, for those that are not cleansed, I will judge.  Speak to them.  Tell them about the freedom that they can have in me.  Tell them of the joy you have.  Tell them that they can also be filled with this joy.

A - It is my desire that none should have to be punished in the ways that are described in this book.  I must do my best to tell those that I know of the joy of the Lord and the peace that can be theirs if they will only trust in him to save and cleanse them.

P - Heavenly Father, help me to spread your work throughout my neighborhood and my workplace.  Help me to have the courage to speak your name to those that I know.  Give me a joy that is overflowing so that people will ask about it.  Thank you for the freedom that you have given me.  Help me to share this freedom with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment