Tuesday, September 25, 2012

09/21/12 - Ezra 4 - 6; Psalm 137

S - Psalm 137:4 - How shall we sing the Lord's song in a foreign land?  5 If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill!  6 Let my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy!

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . remember me at all times.  Remember to sing my praises when you are in need, Remember to sing my praises when you are hurting or struggling.

A - I must remember that the Lord will always take care of me.  So, when I am hurt, when I am struggling, when I am in pain, when I am in need, I must continue to remember to praise the Lord for all of the things that he has already done for me.

P - Heavenly Father, thank you for all that you do for me.  Help me to remember to continue to keep praise on my lips no matter what situation I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment