Thursday, December 6, 2012

11/24/12 - Acts 13 - 14

S - Acts 13:48 - And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.  49 And the word of the Lord was spreading throughout the whole region.  50 But the Jews incited the devout women of high standing and the leading men of the city, stirred up the persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and drove them out of their district.  51 But they shook off the dust from their feet against them and went to Iconium,  52 And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.
14:24 - Then they passes through Pisidia and come to Pamphylia.  25 And when they had spoken the word in Perga, they went down to Attalia,  26 and from there they sailed to Antioch, where they had been commended to the grace of God for the work that they had fulfilled.  27 And when the arrived and gathered the church together, they declared all that God had done with them, and how he had opened a door of faith to the Gentiles.  28 And they remained no little time with the disciples

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . Paul and Barnabas preached everywhere they went.  If they were ridiculed, they just shook the dust off their feet and moved on.   You also are to preach wherever you go.  Just open your mouth and I will put words in it for you.

A - i must tell people, wherever I go, about the good news of Jesus Christ.  I must spread the word of God to all people.

P - Heavenly Father, give me the strength and the courage to speak your name wherever I go.  Help me to tell people about your saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment