Thursday, December 13, 2012

12/1/12 - Acts 18 - 19

S - Acts 18:9 - And the Lord said to Paul one night in a vision, "Do not be afraid, but go on speaking and do not be silent,  10 for I am with you, and no one will attack you to harm you, for I have many in this city who are my people."  11 And he stayed a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . do not be afraid to speak on your campus.  Go on speaking out boldly.  I have many children there who will support and encourage you.  No one will attack you for any purpose.  I an always with you.  If you need me, all you have to do is call on my name.

A - I know that the Lord who spoke to Paul and encouraged him is also speaking to me and encouraging me to continue to speak on my campus.  There are many here who are believers and who need someone to step up and lead the way for them to be bold and courageous on this campus.  I can do that with God's guidance and support.

P - Heavenly Father, thank you for showing me that there are many others here on this campus that love you.  Forgive me for not speaking up earlier.  Help me to continue with the prayer group that has begun here on the campus.  I want to glorify your name in all that I do.  May I be found worthy to serve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment