Sunday, December 9, 2012

11/26/12 - Acts 15 - 16

S - Acts 15:28 - For it has seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay on you no greater burden than these requirements:  29 That you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from what has been strangled, and from sexual immorality.  If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well.  Farewell."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . abstain from sexual immorality!  If you keep yourself from this you will do well.

A - I must watch my self and not cave into temptation.  The devil is trying every trick he can think of to tempt me.  I must just remember to call on the Lord my God to help me when I am being tempted.

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for the times when I give in to the temptations of the evil one.  Give me strength to defeat Satan and call on you when I feel the temptations coming on.


No comments:

Post a Comment