Friday, August 17, 2012

08/15/12 - Jeremiah 18 - 22

S - Jeremiah 20: 11 - 13  But the LORD is with me like a mighty warrior; so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail.  They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced; their dishonor will never be forgotten.  12 O LORD Almighty, you who examine the righteous and probe the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance upon them, for to you I have committed my cause.  13 Sing to the LORD!  Give praise to the LORD!  He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . I will take vengeance upon who I will take vengeance.  It is not for you to call down.  But, be assured that your persecutors will not prevail.  I am just and fair and I will take care of you.  All I ask of you is that you serve me joyfully.  There are those that will laugh at you.  There are those that will not agree with you.  There are even some who will call you names or ridicule you.  Don't worry about them.  You are seeking those who want to know more about me.  All you are doing in your work is spreading seed.  You will tell people about me and cause them to begin to think.  That is enough.  Let me take it from there.

A - In my line of work I must be careful what I say, but I want to take every opportunity to speak the name of Jesus Christ in my classroom.  I want to let people know that happiness and true joy can only be found through a personal relationship with him.  If there are some who laugh or disagree, I will not worry about them.  But I must not let them discourage me.  I must continue to live my life for Jesus out loud as much as I am able to every day!

P - Heavenly Father, give me the boldness, courage, and daring to live my life in such a way that it glorifies your name in all that I do in my classroom and on the campus, in front of students and in front of my peers.  Thank you for the joy and the peace that you have put in my heart.  Help me to want to spread that to any who would ask about it.  I pray that this year would be a time that you would be able to use me more than ever at my school to spread the good news and change my classroom with your love and truth.

1 comment: