Tuesday, August 21, 2012

08/19/12 - Jeremiah 32 - 34

S - Jeremiah 32: 17  'Ah, Lord God!  It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm!  Nothing is too hard for you.  18 You show steadfast love to thousands, but repay the guilt of the fathers to their children after them, O great and mighty God, whose name is Lord of hosts,  19 great in counsel and mighty indeed, whose eyes are open to all the ways of the children of man, rewarding each one according to his ways and according to the fruit of his deeds.
26 The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah:  27 "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh.  Is anything too hard for me?
33: 2  "Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it - the Lord is his name:  3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . I am the Lord!  And I can do all things!  I know that there are things that you are worried about right now.  Do not worry about anything.  I will take care of you.  If I can do all of the things that you red about in my word, don't you think I can handle your small problems. Just call on my name in faith and trust that I have your interests at heart and I will take care of you.  So call to me and I will answer you.

A - Wow, how often I forget that I have the creator of the universe on "speed-dial."  I can call on him any time and he will answer me.  I need to remember that when I have a issue that seems large to me, it is nothing to him to take care of it.  I need to remember that he loves me and only wants what is best for me.  All I have to do is ask him and he will care for me.

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for the times when I forget that all I have to do is call on your name and you will take care of me.  forgive me also for thinking of you as a "get out of trouble free" card.  Help me to remember that not only do you want to help me and take care of me, but you want to have a personal relationship with me also.  Continue to watch over me and guide and protect me, and help me to remember to come to you when things are going well also, since it is because of you that they are going so well.  Thank you for all of the blessings that you have given me.  Help me to remember that they are all from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment