Friday, August 31, 2012

08/29/12 - Lamentations 3 - 5

S - Lamentations 3: 22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;  23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  24 " The Lord is my portion." says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."  25 The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.  26 It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.  27 It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.  28 Let him sit alone in silence when it is laid on him;

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . I love you!  I have always loved you and I will never stop loving you.  I want you to totally trust in me.  I want you to call on me when you are struggling and I want you to believe that I will answer you and that I know what is best for you.  I want to take care of you.

A - I will always trust in the Lord.  I will continue to meet with him on a daily basis.  I will tell him my struggles and I will trust in him to take care of me.  I believe that he loves me and wants the very best for me.  I believe that he will answer any prayer that I may have.  

P - Heavenly Father, I love you and i want to put my total trust in you.  I believe that you will take care of me.  I trust that you have my best interests in mind when you answer by prayers.  Thank you for all fo the blessing that you have provided already.  Thank you for always being their for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment