Monday, November 5, 2012

10/27/12 - John 9 - 10

S - John 10:22 - At that time the Feast of Dedication took place at Jerusalem.  It was winter,  23 and Jesus was walking in the temple, in the colonnade of Solomon.  24 So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, "How long will  you keep us in suspense?  If you are the Christ, tell us plainly."  25 Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe.  The works I do in my Father's name bear witness about me,  26 but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep.  27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.  28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them our of my hand.  29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.  30 I and the Father are one."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . you are my sheep.  There is no one that can snatch you out of my hand.  I will guard you and protect you as a shepherd does his sheep.  Rest assured that nothing can harm you.

A- Today it is just reassuring to know that I am in the Fathers hands and he is protecting me from harm.  Nothing can touch me that he does not allow.

P - Heavenly Father, thank you for the fact that you are protecting me.  Thank you for being the good shepherd.  Guide me in the way that I should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment