Thursday, November 8, 2012

10/31/12 - Luke 16 - 17

S - Luke 17:5 - The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!"  6 And the Lord said, "If you had faith like a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it would obey you.
20 Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them, "The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed,  21 now will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or 'There!' for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . the kingdom of God is here and it is now.  You are living in it and celebrating the last days.  You need to be aware that I will be returning soon to take everyone who is living in my kingdom with you.  The more people that you can get to come into the kingdom now the happier my angels will be.  We celebrate at each conversion on earth.  Keep the faith and live for me every day.

A - I must remember that these are the last days and we are living in the kingdom of God right now.  We must continue to live in such a way to proclaim the Kingdom of God at every turn and every day.

P - Heavenly Father, help me to remember that I am to live for you each and every minute of every day.  Help me to make every effort to bring others into your kingdom here on earth so that they will be able to celebrate eternity with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment