Tuesday, November 13, 2012

11/04/12 - Matthew 20 - 21

S - Matthew 11:20 - When the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, "How did the fig tree wither at once?"  21 And Jesus answered them, "Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' it will happen.  22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."
43 Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . have faith.  What ever you ask for will be given to you if you have faith in me and do not doubt.  You have not because you ask not.  If you will but ask and believe that what you are asking can be granted to you, it will be.  But you are afraid to believe completely.  You want to believe but you have that little doubt in your mind.  Have total faith.

A - I must believe that my Heavenly Father is capable of doing all of the things that He has said that he would in His word.  I must have faith when I call on him an ask for things that I need.  If He said that He would take care of me then He will hold to his promises.

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for my lack of faith.  Forgive me for my fear.  Help me to trust in you. Help me to believe that you will do the things that you said that you will.  Give me the faith to put my total trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment