Tuesday, November 20, 2012

11/09/12 - Mark 13

S - Mark 13:32 - "But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.  33 Be on guard, keep awake.  For you do not know when the time will come.  34 It is like a man going on a journey, when he leaves home and puts his servants in charge, each with his work, and commands the doorkeeper to stay awake.  35 Therefore stay awake -- for you do not know when the master of the house will come, in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning -- 36 lest he come suddenly and find you asleep.  37 And what I say to you I say to all: Stay awake."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . stay awake!  Stay alert!  You have been given a job to do while I am away, do it well so that I might find you worthy when I return.  You are to spread my word in the world.  You are to bring as many as you can into the fold before I return to judge the earth.  I want to return to find you diligent at your job and working as if you are working for me, since you really are.  So, be ready, I will return and I will be taking my elect back with me to my home.  Will you be one of them.  How many others will be coming on account of you?

A - It is my job to spread the word of God here on earth while he is away.  I must be diligent about my job.  I want to have as many people as possible returning to heaven with me.

P - Heavenly Father, give me the strength and courage to spread your word throughout the land while I am here on the earth.  Help me to find it within myself to tell people about you at every opportunity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment