Friday, November 23, 2012

11/11/12 - Matthew 25

S - Matthew 25:20 - And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more, saying, 'Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have five talents more.'  21 His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant.  You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much.  Enter into the joy of your master.'  22 And he also who had the two talents came forward saying, 'Master, you delivered to me two talents; here I have made two talents more.'  23 His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant.  You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much.  Enter into the joy of your master.'  24 He also who had received the one talent came forward, saying, 'Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed,  25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground.  Here you have what is yours.'  26 But his master answered him, 'You wicked and slothful servant!  You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed?  27 Then you should have invested my money with bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own talent with interest.  28 So take the talent from him and give it to him who has the ten talents.  29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance.  But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.  30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness.  In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . use the talents that I have given you to increase my family as much as possible.  You have been richly blessed.  Make use of your talents.  The more you use them, the more they will increase.  

A - God has blessed me with many talents.  I don't want to let him down and hide my talents until his return.  Some of my talents have yet to be discovered.  When they are, I want to use them as much as I can for his glory.  I want to use all of my talents and abilities to praise him and further his kingdom here on the earth.

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for the times when I don't use my talents for your glory.  Forgive me for taking them for granted.  Help me to use the gifts that you have given me to your glory and honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment