Sunday, November 25, 2012

11/13/12 - Luke 22; John 13

S - Luke 22:31 - "Simon, Simon, behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat,  32 but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail.  And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers."  33 Peter said to him, "Lord, I am ready to go with you both to prison and to death."  34 Jesus said, "I tell you, Peter, the rooster will not crow this day, until you deny three times that you know me."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you , , , I am praying for you just like I prayed for Peter. Satan wants to get ahold of all of you.  He uses his cunning and his lies to attract you.  But I am praying for you that your faith might me strengthened.  

A - I must remember, always, that Satan is looking for any and every little way to get his claws into each one of us.  I must fight the temptations that come all the time.  I must continue to pray to the Father for strength.

P - Heavenly Father, for give me for the times when I fail you.  Forgive me for the times when I give in to temptation.  Give me strength to defeat Satan at every turn.  Help me have the courage not to give in to his lies.  Thank you for sending your Son to die for me and to pray for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment