Thursday, November 29, 2012

11/17/12 - Matthew 28; Mark 16

S - Matthew 28:16 - Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had directed them.  17 And when they say him they worshiped him, but some doubted.  18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,  20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.  And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Mark 16:14 - Afterward he appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at table, and he rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who saw him after he had risen.  15 And he said to them, "Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.  16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.  17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues;  18 they will pick up serpents with their hands/ and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . you are one of the chosen ones,  You have believed and been baptized.  You are saved!  Now this applies to you also.  Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.  Speak of it where ever you are.  Help the lost find what they are looking for, Me.  

A - I must not be shy about speaking of my Lord and Savior.  He is the reason that I have a joy in my heart and eternal life.  Others can have this also, they must simply believe.  And it is my responsibility to tell them of the Lord so they can believe.

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for the times when I have not spoken of you.  Give me the courage to speak your name where ever I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment