Wednesday, October 3, 2012

09/24/12 - Zechariah 5 - 9

S - Zechariah 7:8 - And the word of the Lord came to Zechariah, saying,  9 "Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another,  10 do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart."  11 But they refused to pay attention and turned a stubborn shoulder and stopped their ears that they might not hear.  12 They made their hearts diamond-hard lest they should hear the law and the words the that Lord of hosts had sent by his Spirit through the former prophets.  Therefore great anger came from the Lord of hosts.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . do not be like the people of this time.  I am still saying the same things, even to you.  Do not harden your heart to the things that I am saying to you.  

A - I must listen to the Lord when He speaks.  I must follow his commands.  

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for the times when I do not listen to you.  I pray that you will continue to speak to me and that you will give me a soft heart to listen to what you are telling me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment