Sunday, October 28, 2012

10/19/12 - Matthew 10


S - Matthew 10:26 - "So have no fear of them, for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.  27 What I tell you in the dark, say in the light, and what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops.  28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.  Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.  29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny?  And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your father.  30 But even the hairs of your head are all numbered.  31 Fear not, therefore; you are of more value then many sparrows.  32 So everyone who acknowledges me before me, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven,  33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . do not worry about those things that cannot hurt you physically.  Trust in me to take care of them.  Worry about those things that will damage your soul.  Live your life for me and you will be blessed by the Father who is watching you from heaven.  

A - I must not worry about the cars of this world.  I must live my life, doing the things that I am doing for work, home, family, etc. but making sure that my focus is on the Lord my God.  I must be a living example of a life that has been changed for him.

P - Heavenly Father, help me to fully rely on you every day for the things that I need.  Help me to live my life for you every day and in every circumstance.  Than you for caring for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment