Sunday, October 7, 2012

09/27/12 - Esther 6 - 10

S - Esther 8:10 - And he wrote in the name of King Ahasuerus and sealed it with the king's signet ring. Then he sent the letters by mounted couriers riding on swift horses that were used in the king's service, bred from the royal stud,  11 saying that the king allowed the Jews who were in every city to gather and defend their lives, to destroy, to kill, and to annihilate any armed force of any people or province that might attack them, children and women included, and to plunder their goods,  12 on one day throughout all the provinces of King Ahasuerus, on the thirteenth day of the twelfth month, which is  the month of Adar.  13 A copy of what was written was to be issued as a decree in every province, being publicly displayed to all peoples, and the Jews were to be ready on that day to take vengeance on their enemies.  14 So the couriers, mounted on their swift horses that were used in the king's service, rode out hurriedly, urged by the king's command.  And the decree was issued in Susa the citadel.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . a decree has been issued by the King, me!  You have the right to defend yourself against your enemy, the devil.  And you may call on my name to help you do this.  I have given you free reign over the devil on earth.  He is trying to annihilate all of my people using any trick and scheme that he can come up with and he is a crafty one so look out.  I have sent you a helper though, my Holy Spirit, and he will give you strength and courage.  All you have to do is call on my name and he will be there to assist you in any what that he can.  Have courage and boldness in my name.  Take strength and daring from my Word.  You will conquer if you trust in me.

A - I know that the devil wants to come and take everyone that he can get his hands on.  It is up to us, the Army of the Lord, to fight him with everything that we have.  We have God on our side and he is fighting for us.  But we must challenge every person who is not a believer yet to come over to our side and fight with us or the devil will win their souls.  We must pray boldly!  We must speak with courage and daring!  We must win this battle.  The fate of people's eternal souls is at stake, SERIOUSLY!

P - Heavenly Father, thank you for all that you have done for me.  Thank you for the courage to speak your name boldly in the "city square" of my school.  Thank you for the challenge to fight for you in all that I do.  Give me strength to fight the devil everyday.  Help me to remember that it is your children taht I am fighting for and that you are on my side as I go into battle daily.  

No comments:

Post a Comment