Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10/21/12 - John 6

S - John 6:35 - Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.  36 But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe.  37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.  38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.  39 And his is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.  40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . this is the message you are to be spreading.  I am the savior.  Whoever believes in me will never die.  Whoever believes in me will be saved on the last day, with you.  I will never lose those that come to me.  They may forsake me but I will never forsake them.  Tell as many as you can while you are here.  If they want to spend eternity with me, they have to make that decision now while they still can.  Tell them!

A - I must be about spreading the word of God and bringing people to him.  There is no second chance!  If they do not decide while they are here on earth, it is too late.  I do not want anyone else going to hell because I was afraid to talk to them about my Jesus who saved me and who I will be spending my eternity with.

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for the times when I have been afraid to talk about you because of what I thought people would say or I was afraid of what they would think.  Help me to be about spreading your gospel here on earth just as you did while you were here.  Help me to not be ashamed of the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment