Monday, October 8, 2012

09/28/12 - Ezra 7 - 10

S - Ezra 7:6 - This Ezra went up from Babylonia.  He was a scribe skilled in the Law of Moses that the Lord, the God of Israel, had given, and the king granted him all that he asked, for the hand of the Lord his God was on him.
9 For on the first day of the first month he began to go up from Babylonia, and on the first day of the fifth month he came to Jerusalem, for the good hand of his God was on him.  10 For Ezra had set his heart to study the Law of the Lord and to do it and to teach his statutes and rules in Israel.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . my hand is on you, also.  You have chosen to study my law and to teach it in your church.  I would like to people through you.  All you have to do is ask and I will put words in your mouth.  Speak to the people at your school.  Speak to people at your church.  Speak to people in your family.  But speak my words everywhere.

A - I must continue to study the Bible, the word of the Lord.  I must know what it says and I must obey and teach others the commands and statutes of the Lord my God.  I must teach everyone I come in contact with, who will listen.  I trust that the Lord my God will speak through me if I remain true to him.

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for the times when I feel like I am on my own.  Forgive me for the times when I study and do not ask for your wisdom in preparing lessons for my church.  Help me to gain more knowledge of your word as I continue to read it.  Help me to have the courage to speak your words to people who I come in contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment