Monday, October 22, 2012

10/12/12 - Matthew 12; Mark 3; Luke 6

S - Matthew 12:33 - "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad, for the tree is known by its fruit.  34 You brood of vipers!  How can you speak good, when you are evil?  For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.  35 The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil.  36 I tell you, on the day of judgement people will give an account for every careless word the speak,  37 for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Luke 6:43 - "For no good tree bears bad fruit, nor again does a bad tree bear good fruit,  44 for each tree is known by its own fruit.  For figs are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor are grapes picked from a bramble bush.  45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . your heart will reveal the true you.  You must guard your heart against all evil.  If you do this, you can be a child of mine.  For my children love me in their hearts and out of this love comes their actions and their words.  If you truly love me, then your actions and your words will be pure, spoken out of true love.  If you do not have pure and true love for me in your heart, if you are hiding even an ounce of evil, hatred, anger, or lust in your heart, this will be made known through your actions and your words.  Love me with all of your heart and put away the rest of the evil that is in your heart and I will bless you.

A - I must put all evil, hatred, anger, and lust out of my heart.  I can not do this by myself.  I need to call on God to help me.  I must pray to him every day to cleanse my heart so that it will be pure and true to him.

P - Heavenly Father, cleanse my heart of all that is not pure and holy.  Fill me with a pure and true love for you.  Help me to be good in your eyes.  I want to be known for my works for you and my words of love and truth.  Help me to know when I need to call on you for help and help me to stop and think about every word that leaves my mouth.  I want to be known as your child at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment