Tuesday, October 9, 2012

09/30/12 - Nehemiah 6 - 7

S - Nehemiah 6:15 - So the wall was finished on the twenty-fifth day of the month of Elul, in fifty-two days.  16 And when all our enemies heard of it, all the nations around us were afraid and fell greatly in their own esteem, for they perceived that this work had been accomplished with the help of our God.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . build a wall around your heart.  Let your enemies believe that it was accomplished with the help of your God.  Let them be afraid that they will not be able to conquer you.  I will be your wall and your fortress.  I will be your strength and your shield.  Just continue to believe in me and seek after my face.

A - I must continue to build a wall around my heart by reading the Word of my God and seeking after his face and coming to him for my strength and guidance.  I will seek him on a daily basis and will strengthen my stand against the enemy by reading and praying to my God daily.

P - Heavenly Father, you are my strength and my fortress.  Guide me and continue to strengthen me as I come to you on a daily basis and seek your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment