Friday, October 12, 2012

10/02/12 - Nehemiah 11 - 13; Psalm 126

S - Psalm 126:1 - When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dream.  2 Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for them."  3  The Lord has done great things for us; we are glad.  4 Restore our fortunes, O Lord, like streams in the Negeb!  5 Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy!  6 He who goes out weeping, gearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing this sheaves with him.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . when you come to me and restore your relationship with me, I celebrate, you will celebrate and the angels celebrate.  I will do great things for you.  I want you to sow seeds for me.  If you will do that, you will see the fruit of your labor.

A - I will sow seeds for my Lord.  I will constantly strive to strengthen my relationship with him.  I will come back to him when I have strayed.  I will look to him for my strength and for him to do great things for me when my relationship is right with him.

P - Heavenly Father, help me to maintain a right relationship with you.  But when I do stray, help me to recognize my errors and come back to you.  Thank you for the blessings that you have already given me.  And thank you for the blessings that you are longing to give me.  I pray that as I speak your name to the people around me, that it does not come back void.  May I one day, see the fruit of my labor here.

No comments:

Post a Comment