Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10/14/12 - Matthew 9; Luke 7

S - And Jesus went throughout all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction.  36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.  37 Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few;  38 therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . you are one of those laborers.  You are being sent into the fields that are ready for harvest.  Spread the word.  Love them like I did when I was here.  Have compassion like I did.  Be ready to speak up for my name.

A - I must be ready to speak the name of Jesus Christ at any moment.  I must spread the word of God in my workplace and on the streets.  I am to be a witness for him at all times.

P - Heavenly Father, help me to know what to say and when to speak.  Give me the courage to be a witness for you at all times.  

1 comment: