Thursday, October 4, 2012

09/25/12 - Zechariah 10 - 14

S - Zechariah 10:1 - Ask rain from the Lord in the season of the spring rain, from the Lord who makes the storm clouds, and he will give them showers of rain, to everyone the vegetation in the field.  2 For the household gods utter nonsense, and the diviners see lies; they tell false dreams and give empty consolation.  Therefore the people wander like sheep; they are afflicted for lack of a shepherd.

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . ask for whatever you need.  I will make it rain on you  when my children come to me and ask for things that they need, this makes me happy.  I want to bless my children.  Too many times people think I am too big to ask small things of, yet, that is what I want.  Whatever is on your heart is what I want you to ask for.  Nothing is too big for me, but nothing is too small for me either.  So, ask whatever you will, and I will answer you.

A - I must remember that God is the God of large issues and he is the God of small problems.  There is no problem that is too large that God cannot solve it.  But there is no problem too small that God will not take the time to deal with it.  So any time I am facing some decision or some form of challenge, I must remember to go to God with it.

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for not coming to you with every decision that I have to make.  Forgive me for thinking that something is too small for you to worry about.  Help me to remember that you want me to come to you with every little issue that is going on in my life.  Help me to remember that I am on earth to please you and it pleases you when I come to you with a problem.  Just like when my children come to me with an issue that they cannot solve and they want my help, it pleases me and it pleases you in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment