Friday, October 26, 2012

10/17/12 - Matthew 13; Luke 8

S - Luke 8:16 - "No one after lighting a lamp covers it with a jar or puts is under a bed, but puts it on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light.  17 For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.  18 Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be taken away."

O - My child whom I love, today I want to tell you . . . you are the lamp that has been lit.  You are now to shine within your area of influence.  You shall shine on your campus and around your neighborhood.  You are my light in the darkness of the world.  The things that you do make a difference.  People see how you act, they hear what you say, they are paying attention.  So live like you mean it!

A - I must live my life to glorify my Lord at all times.  Remembering that people are watching my every move, I must act in a way that is pleasing to the Lord my God.  I will remember to bow my head and say a prayer before I have my lunch.  I will remember to do the same when I hear of someone who is struggling.  I will act with love towards my fellow teachers.

P - Heavenly Father, forgive me for the times when my life did not reflect you.  Forgive me for the times when I said I would pray for someone and then just went on my way.  Help me to glorify you with my life at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment